Sunday, October 08, 2006

No Taboos....Really

I guess a lot of girls on NF must say "No Taboos", but don't really mean it, because I still gets lots of calls from men who are hesitant to tell me about their fantasy because some of the other girls hang up on them. That won't happen with me. When I say "No Taboos", I really mean it. I don't care what your fantasy is....age play, family play, barnyard play, rape, torture, fetishes....you name an unusual fetish or a taboo with twists, or fantasies with taboos stacked on top of one another and I've probably heard it. I'm not shocked by anything and frankly, I'm quite intrigued when I hear an extreme and unusual fantasy.

If you're afraid that your fantasy is "way out there", just relax and call me. I'll make it ok to share, then I'll make it come alive. I'm not here to judge you, I'm here to make you feel good. Try me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home